Nice weekend music, suits my mood perfectly. Oren Lavie is a completely new singer for me. I'd heard the song 'Her morning elegance' before, but only the great video (watch it here) made me really stop and listen. (Found the video through famapa.)
We've often talked with the boy that when we were younger, it was easier to find new music. Maybe it was because we were more open minded to new things, I don't know. What I know is, that radio stations were operated differently, there were no (or just shorter) playlists and the djs could play their choice of music on their own shows. Now the only place I find new music is on the net, internet radio is a great thing. I've been wondering whether to buy a Tivoli radio where you can listen to internet radio stations, that would be more convenient than carrying the laptop around. We have the computer in the office, but only livingroom has a complete soundset where you can plug the laptop in.
I listen to radio at work everyday and often days I turn it off by midday, when I get tired of the same songs playing every hour. There's not much choice either I can choose only between two stations, there's something about our office building, it blocks some radio stations completely. Last week we were promised an internet radio for each room. Oh, the choices then.
31.1.09
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti