26.1.09

bag it

A few weeks ago I realized I want a new bag. It's a big process for me, the bags I own have been bought after thinking about them for at least overnight. That is how I end up using the bags I buy for years. The bags I mostly wear are a lovely black leather Furla bag I bought in Milano two years ago and a black, more urban soldier style Marimekko bag I bought five years ago while I was still studying. The leather bag is a bit fancier and not so comfortable to carry, but I need a nice bag for work. The Marimekko bag is easier to carry and I use it if I walk to work.


I saw a woman carrying a Veau Foulonne by Longchamp and that bag looked exactly like me. It has an extendable shoulder strap and is just the right size. But, today I looked it up and unfortunately it's completely out of my price range. Sigh. The hunt goes on.

Picture: Longchamp

Ei kommentteja: