24.1.09
magnetic
While travelling I usually don't buy any souvenirs as such. I look for things, that aren't available or are cheaper than at home. Every time I travel, I check if there's a Muji store, that has got to be my favourite shop. I really like the striped recycled cotton items and the toys (for myself, yes, I'm five). A kind of souvenir is I guess the magnets I buy. I've never bought a magnet with a map or a flag of a country. I look for some nice or quircky ones. This time around I bought a pack with four screws and a stone set with magnets. I love them and they are manly enough for the boy to like too.
Here's also the postcard I sent home to him. Can you tell I'd like to get a cat? (Oh dear, the picture looks bad. Our light is very gray and sad at the moment.)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti