We don't have a bakery in our village and no other place to get fresh bread in the morning either. I don't think we (Finnish people) rate bread and especially fresh bread so high as in say Central Europe. When I was a kid, we had a motorhome and used to travel around Europe and Scandinavia in the summer. We stayed at camping sites, sometimes just for a night, sometimes several nights in one place. In Germany and France they used to ask in the check in, if we wanted fresh bread in the morning. You could then pick up the bread order in the morning from the reception. That was nice.
After breakfast I lounged on the sofa until I felt chirpy enough to go out for a little walk. The sun comes out this much already, when for a few days ago it just peeked a bit from behind the horizon. I so miss the light, winter and snow is nice, but darkness isn't.I hope the boy gets dinner going soon, I'm hungry.
A nice day off today.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti