For breakfast tomorrow we will have fresh bread rolls, if everything goes OK. I tried a recipe I've been meaning to try for years, but haven't really gotten around to (plain laziness). I made the dough before 9 pm this evening and let it rise for an hour while I watched 'Life' on TV. Damian Lewis is dreamy. After the show ended, the dough had risen enought to be baked into rolls and put in the fridge. I placed it on the shelf where I'm supposed to keep all the fruit and salads. In the morning I'll get them out the fridge, let rise some more and pop in the oven. Yum yum yum, I can hardly wait, fingers crossed they will turn out good.
The salad shelf in the fridge is a bit empty at the moment. Because it's so cold here now (yesterday another 28 degrees below zero), almost all salads and paprikas in the supermarkets are a waste of money. They never seem to get them in the shop without frostbites. This is quite inconvenient, as I like salad and paprika and would like to eat them on a regular basis. And need to, after all the eating of other not so healthy foods over Christmas.
5.1.09
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti