30.11.08

about

The seven random facts has been going around. After reading other people's, I thought I'd make a list of my own.


1. I've thought I'm allergic to dogs and cats for 20 years. Turns out I'm not.

2. I've never broken a bone in my life.

3. After my studies ended four years ago, I've picked up reading for fun again. I read books in the evening in bed and magazines at breakfast in the morning. Hardly ever vice versa.

4. My favourite band has been the same for over 10 years. I love kent. They have songs to suit every mood. Though sometimes thought quite gloomy, their music to me tells about life. Some songs of theirs I can connect with certain periods in my life, but no person in particular. I like it that way.

5. I can't stand the sight or even thought of blood and pain, especially together. Makes me dizzy and can make me faint.

6. I'm a bit of a grammary police. I don't like ads that have text written 'the commercial way', which sometimes seems to mean the text is grammatically so so.

7. If I ever get bored with the business of working life as I now know it, I've often thought of becoming a chicken farmer or a carpenter.

Ei kommentteja: