10.11.08

thrilling, isn't it

Days being on sick leave consist of laying on the floor watching Greys Anatomy on DVD or sitting on the couch knitting watching Greys Anatomy on DVD. Luckily the back is a lot better and I have high hopes of returning to work on Wednesday. I'm bored, to be frank. So I decided to bake some bread rolls and toast some pumkin seeds while I'm at it. A nice afternoon break with fresh bread rolls, good gouda cheese (I love cheese) and strawberry jam. I think I may have gained a little weight with this back problem. The pumpkin seeds taste really good toasted. I've never toasted anything before, so I just went with a hunch. I poured the seeds on the roasting tray and popped in the oven, 100 degrees for 8 minutes (approx). Looking at the two pictures above, taken 15 minutes apart, I realize how blue the light is here. I'm not really sure, if it's late fall or already winter now. In my mind winter starts with first snow, but today it's been raining all day and nearly all the snow has disappeared. I wish for some sun.

Ei kommentteja: