4.11.08

autschs


We've both been a little off our usual perkiness for a few days. The boy has the flu and I've got a back ache, which prevents much movement and 'normal' activity. Lying on the floor and standing feels ok, sitting can be done, when I'm surrounded by cushions. Standing up and getting down requires quite a bit of cranking. So I decided we needed some comfort. Hence pancakes with banana, strawberries and jam. I also tried a bit of chocolate sauce, but that wasn't a winner. I got the recipe from Anne's food -blog, she asked for pancake recipes a while ago. Of course I had to alter the recipe a bit, nearly always I change the white flour to include something else.
So here my version of a recipe by Bianca from Spain via Anne's food.

Pancakes (for two hungry or four not so hungry)
2 eggs (I used freerange)
110 ml milk
110 ml plain yoghurt (3% fat)
5 tbl rape seed oil (or melted butter)
190 grams of flour (I used 60 g of sifted rye flour, 65 g of spelt wheat flour and 65 g of organic flour)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbl sugar
4 tsp baking powder
(1 tsp vanilla sugar)

Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients and add the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Warm a non stick pan over medium heat, melt some butter on the pan and pour the mixture approx. 2 tbl at a time to make one pancake. My pan had room for three 2 tbl pancakes at a time. Cook until the edges are done and the centre bubbles with large bubbles. Turn and let cook through. Serve with what side treats you like.

Ei kommentteja: