4.11.08

time goes by

One of my favourite things at the end of the year is buying a new calendar for next year. The clean pages have the feeling of a clean plate, the coming year feels open and full of possibilities. I bought the new one last weekend and I'm saving the filling in of birthdays and other dates for later. For now I'm keeping it packed. My favourite calendars have been the moleskine ones, but occasionally I have strayed, last years calendar was some freebie that came with a magazine. Nothing wrong with that as such, it has a lovely colour and the layout is a lot like the moleskine. But I tend to do magazine cuttings and the absence of a rubber band around the calendar has made that a bit hard to handle. The cuttings keep falling out.These I found inside today, the list is a list of apples that could be possible to eat even if you're allergic to apples. The ones with the scull (duh) are the ones you definitely need to avoid. I found the list on some blog, but cannot remember which. I haven't tested list yet, but I think I will, I miss apples very much.

Ei kommentteja: