But I've got myself entertained. Sleep is nr 1 for me, but time will be well spent with books and my favourite waste of time: Japanese crosswords or what they now are called, but you're supposed to colour the blocks according to the numbers on the axes.
2.12.08
oh no
Only half a day today at work, I had to leave and go home. Uuuuh, not feeling too well. I hope this doesn't last long. Apparently it's really the flu season, hospital waiting room kept flowing with people coming and going.
But I've got myself entertained. Sleep is nr 1 for me, but time will be well spent with books and my favourite waste of time: Japanese crosswords or what they now are called, but you're supposed to colour the blocks according to the numbers on the axes.
But I've got myself entertained. Sleep is nr 1 for me, but time will be well spent with books and my favourite waste of time: Japanese crosswords or what they now are called, but you're supposed to colour the blocks according to the numbers on the axes.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

2 kommenttia:
Like your blog and I'm going to try to follow it. Drink Orange Juice and SLEEP to get better! Drink some Nyquil or equivalent.
Thanks Chupacabra! Sleeping is the best remedy, I agree. And I did sleep and drink juice, only cranberry was what I had in the fridge.
Lähetä kommentti