There's a nice table too, infact that chair and table combination might be the dining set of my dreams. There's also alot of other lovely stuff.11.11.08
melted
Almost all day today, before the boy came home from work, I've been browsing blogs featuring home improvement. Obviously it would be lovely to make some house a home, decorate after our own taste. Let's see, I'll keep on dreaming. Someday it will come true. Meanwhile, lovely furniture by Orla Kiely for Heal's. Picture from there.
There's a nice table too, infact that chair and table combination might be the dining set of my dreams. There's also alot of other lovely stuff.
The snow is nearly all gone. Sigh. I need light.
There's a nice table too, infact that chair and table combination might be the dining set of my dreams. There's also alot of other lovely stuff.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti