9.11.08

thinking about dad

This morning over breakfast I read an article on Joan Crawford. In the article there was a picture of a movie poster for Johnny Guitar, a 1954 western with Joan playing a saloon owner. Johnny Guitar has a wonderful theme song and it's one of my dads favourites.



He really likes guitar and country music. When I and my sister were teenagers, he used to make us listen to country music in the car. In the nineties we travelled in the US and there he would only listen to country rock stations in our rental car. A sure sign I've grown up is now that I find some of my dads favourite songs really nice. The remind me of him and how he truly is the best dad in the world. I'm a bit sad I couldn't visit him this Sunday, but I'll be seeing him and my mum in a couple of weeks.

Ei kommentteja: