17.12.08
dear deer
Phew! Christmas cards are made and sent. I make my own cards, have made since I've lived on my own, before that mommy used to take care of the cards for all of us. Every year I get an idea for the cards, reject it, get another and maybe third and go back to the first idea. And every year I make and write the cards on the last evening. Last evening meaning the evening before the last day of sending the cards with the Christmas fee, which is 0,20 € cheaper than the usual stamps. Next year I'll be ready earlier, I promise (to myself).
Otherwise nothing much. I really enjoy my job, but sometimes, when I have so much other nice stuff to do at home (reading books and magazines, knitting, hanging with the boy, life), it really gets to me, that I work too much. I'm too scrupulous to leave things hanging, especially when I know other peoples work needs something to proceed. I really need a break, just for a few days, but a break would be nice.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti