Trying to get back to a more normal rhythm now over the weekend. The holidays mean staying up late, getting up early or a little later, eating good foods and chocolate of course, reading old books from moms shelf and then some sale shopping at the end. Ofcourse the flu hit me right on Christmas Eve, when I realized I would be free for five days. Now back home with the boy, the flu is getting slowly better and today we're surely going outside to enjoy the lovely sunshine there's peeking through the curtains.
27.12.08
rhythm
Trying to get back to a more normal rhythm now over the weekend. The holidays mean staying up late, getting up early or a little later, eating good foods and chocolate of course, reading old books from moms shelf and then some sale shopping at the end. Ofcourse the flu hit me right on Christmas Eve, when I realized I would be free for five days. Now back home with the boy, the flu is getting slowly better and today we're surely going outside to enjoy the lovely sunshine there's peeking through the curtains.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti