Aaaanyway, at home, with my belly stuffed with nice food, I lay down on the sofa and didn't really move for until five minutes ago. It's the best part of Friday, getting comfy on the sofa, maybe watching something on the TV and knitting. I've also got some nice magazines for weekend indulgence. I'm gonna relax and not think about work until Monday.
12.12.08
treasure
Friday night might be the best part of a weekend. Especially, when the week gone by was a bit on the tough side at work. At the supermarket after work I was a bit confused, I was tired and I felt hungry, but nothing really appealed to me. Not the best time to shop for food, I guess. Luckily the boy had fixed food for us, so I only bought 1,5 kilos of clementines (and a bit of candy, but let's not focus on that). I keep forgetting, which ones of the small citruses are seedles, but I think clementine might have seeds and satsumas are the ones without seeds.
Aaaanyway, at home, with my belly stuffed with nice food, I lay down on the sofa and didn't really move for until five minutes ago. It's the best part of Friday, getting comfy on the sofa, maybe watching something on the TV and knitting. I've also got some nice magazines for weekend indulgence. I'm gonna relax and not think about work until Monday.
Aaaanyway, at home, with my belly stuffed with nice food, I lay down on the sofa and didn't really move for until five minutes ago. It's the best part of Friday, getting comfy on the sofa, maybe watching something on the TV and knitting. I've also got some nice magazines for weekend indulgence. I'm gonna relax and not think about work until Monday.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti