18.2.09

birds

Birds are already singing during the day. It's lovely to walk from work, when it's light and you can hear their cheery chirp from the trees. I know they must be freezing, I am, but obviously they're looking forward to spring already.

Last weekend went swiftly by, visiting the parents and visiting Ikea. Some little items like hangers, lamps and picture frames were purchased, but mainly we just looked around. There might be some changes in the home front come spring and warmer weather. Can't wait!

This is my old school. It's a faschinating building with nooks and corners and atticts and doors on every corner. It has many chimneys from the time it was heated by wood and coal burning stoves.I went there for first and second grade. It was a lovely school, high rooms, squeky floors and large windows. I used to call it 'the cat school', for when I was about four or five, they held a cat show in there and there I fell in love with cats.
Sadly the building's been neglected and turned out to be badly damaged by moist and is now out of use for mold hazard.

Ei kommentteja: