1.3.09

frii

A sunny weekend. Yesterday we had a walk on the lake, the view is a lot different from the lake back to the houses. It's like a whole new place. These houses seem to make a small village, but are infact only the buildings of one large farm. I wish I lived there, there would be lots of room for decorating...

Today we're going out again, to explose an old cemetery on an island in the lake. Luckily the sun shines, so I won't have to be afraid of any ghosts (which I am). I don't know how I'll ever be able to live in an old house where there's all kinds of creeks and cracks all the time. I made cookies. About that later. In the back ground is Sandra Jutos coffee cup print. Love it.

Last week seemed very long. Travelling is fun, but travelling for work can be heavy. It's nice to have some time for me.

Ei kommentteja: