12.2.09

time

My mornings differ if I'm walking to work or driving there. On walking morning I have less time to do everything, so I tend to pack my packbag ready in the evening. This morning I walked to work, got there, went to change into work clothes and noticed I'd forgotten my socks. My feet were cold the whole day.

Today while bying Valentine cards I pondered over the cards they stock. There were pink hearts, pink flowers and pink what have you. I send cards to friends on Valentines day, in Finland it is all about friends more than romance. The cards on sale should maybe reflect that a bit more.I would like to buy cards that tell me I'm thinking about my friends, but I feel at almost thirty I'm a little over the hearts thing. And the pink thing. So I ended up buying Pettson och Findus cards, some sailboats and some butterflies (with pink in them, eeegh).

It's very rare I scream, but this is such a great song.

Ei kommentteja: