9.10.08

secret valley

This morning was cold, I really had to think about what to wear. Soon I think I must dig out my winter boots too, my Clark airs are feeling a bit too light already. They are comfortable I tell you, and the round shape appeals to me. Feels a little sad to leave them in a cupboard to wait for spring. (And no, that beige thing in the picture is not pantyhose, but a scarf.)The mashed lingonberries were a bit too sharp for my taste, even though the yoghurt helped a bit. I'm already cold in the mornings, I don't feel like chills all through breakfast.
Every morning the route to work takes me through an area with houses and a small farm with a field. At the far end of the field is a small forest and then a little lake. There appeared to be a secret valley behind the trees this morning, when the morning haze had risen from the lake to over the tree tops. Beautiful.Oh, and the work mates really liked the pie.

Ei kommentteja: