Lucky me, I have some lingonberry whipped porridge for evening snack (it has a bit sugar in it, so no sour foods tonight) with cream (shh!). Now some more coffee, please.
27.10.08
lifeline
Only coffee seemed to be able to spark some life into me this morning. But after a brisk walk to work I felt myself again. The work day was nice and went smoothly for a change, a good start for the week.
Lucky me, I have some lingonberry whipped porridge for evening snack (it has a bit sugar in it, so no sour foods tonight) with cream (shh!). Now some more coffee, please.
Lucky me, I have some lingonberry whipped porridge for evening snack (it has a bit sugar in it, so no sour foods tonight) with cream (shh!). Now some more coffee, please.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
mmm, lingonberry whipped porridge! that's so yummy, reminds me of my childhood:)
Lähetä kommentti