8.10.08

cheer up

Today on coffee break I and the colleagues shared our thoughts on collective tiredness in the mornings. The autumn is definitely progressing and with it are coming the darker, colder mornings, when you just want to curl up in bed and sleep. We also discussed morning routines and how the time needed for them is constant. If you get up 10 minutes later, you are 10 minutes later going out the door.Lately my morning rituals seem to be including the same breakfast every morning. Orange-mango juice, a piece of bread with ham (every time) and a bowl of yoghurt with granola. I need a change, for tomorrow morning I beat the life out of the lingonberries left out of the baking done today. Am going to enjoy them with some yoghurt.
So I had the lingonberries picked last weekend and decided we needed a cheer up for tomorrows coffee break and had this new recipe I wanted to try. And my lovely boyfriend seemed to be needing some TLC and what better way to do that than with food. I don't know if it's generally true, but the way to my guy's heart is through his stomach. My work mates thoughts on the pie tomorrow, I only say yum.

Ei kommentteja: