26.10.08
international
Yesterdays food didn't end up in pictures, but we ate very internationally. Hih! We had swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes and basic salad for dinner. Dessert was something I haven't had for a long time, french toast with ice cream, strawberry jam and whipped cream. Oooh, it was so delicious. And very filling, I felt I couldn't move after eating all that. So we spent the rest of the evening laying on the floor, watching the Incredibles on DVD.
I didn't remember this morning that we had to turn the clocks back one hour. Only when I opened the computer and looked at the clock did I remember and felt really happy. One extra hour of just doodling (for Xmas cards) and reading magazines and books, which I have a stack of ready and waiting.
Hopefully the rain will stop at some point, so I can get out. I need a walk.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti