I also bought a cute grey purse, perfect for parties and gigs. All in all, I was once again shocked how people ask for ridiculous prices for clothes in horrible condition. There was one men's parka, black and just the righ size for the boy. But it was covered in dog or cat hair (or is it fur) and the price was 15 euros. I just can't understand what people are thinking about.
8.3.09
lots
Lots has been going on at work due to which I've been pretty tired in the evenings. Last week I had half a day off and a little time to spend browsing in a flea market while waiting for an appointment. I did make some finds, but nothing too exciting.
An addition to my Ruska mug collection, consisting now of two mugs (and the plate).
A cute vase. Will probably be situated in the bathroom.
An old Rörstrand soup plate. Nice leaf pattern. The boy had a bit horrified look on his face, when he saw me unpack these from my bag. We DO have enough plates and mugs and vases. Yes, I agree. But nothing like these. *grin*
I also bought a cute grey purse, perfect for parties and gigs. All in all, I was once again shocked how people ask for ridiculous prices for clothes in horrible condition. There was one men's parka, black and just the righ size for the boy. But it was covered in dog or cat hair (or is it fur) and the price was 15 euros. I just can't understand what people are thinking about.
I also bought a cute grey purse, perfect for parties and gigs. All in all, I was once again shocked how people ask for ridiculous prices for clothes in horrible condition. There was one men's parka, black and just the righ size for the boy. But it was covered in dog or cat hair (or is it fur) and the price was 15 euros. I just can't understand what people are thinking about.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti