Anyhow, it's going to take a while before I can move the plants outside. Even if the days are already warmer, it's still near zero celcius at night and the lake behind our house is still partly frozen. I wish the spring would speed up a bit. I know it's coming, but it's hard to wait. I wait for spring to turn into summer as hard as I waited for Santa Claus as a kid.
5.5.09
sprout
My plantation is growing fast. It's been easier, than I thought. I think the little greenhouse might have helped a lot, compared with my earlier plastic bags as a greenhouse tries. But now some of the plants really are getting bigger (it's over four weeks since I sowed the seeds) and I'd like to plant them in bigger pots now. I think I might start with the lettuce and ruccola and let the paprikas and spinach grow a bit more. On Sunday I planted my ranunculus mix. I'm so looking forward to them. It's a low model, so I planted all of them in pots. The plan is to take one pot to mom on Mother's day the coming Sunday. Waiting for planting are still the Dahlias, they're a low version as well and going into pots too. Oh, and some strawberries are coming up nicely too, but they're very little and have been sowed for over four weeks ago them too.
Anyhow, it's going to take a while before I can move the plants outside. Even if the days are already warmer, it's still near zero celcius at night and the lake behind our house is still partly frozen. I wish the spring would speed up a bit. I know it's coming, but it's hard to wait. I wait for spring to turn into summer as hard as I waited for Santa Claus as a kid.
Anyhow, it's going to take a while before I can move the plants outside. Even if the days are already warmer, it's still near zero celcius at night and the lake behind our house is still partly frozen. I wish the spring would speed up a bit. I know it's coming, but it's hard to wait. I wait for spring to turn into summer as hard as I waited for Santa Claus as a kid.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti