5.7.09

I've been wondering

about the choise of using English in this blog. Since it started mainly to help practise writing in English, it's served well. But sometimes it's hard to tell, if I'm really expressing myself in my own way or is the writing style adapted from books I read in English and from TV shows and movies.
Because of that I decided to try writing in both English and Finnish for a while to see, how it feels.Yesterday I got some rhubarb and made a pie for friends and soup for us. With strawberries. You're supposed to eat rhubarb always with some calsium including products, which in this case ofcourse has to be vanilla sauce.
Eilinen raparperiretki päättyi piiraaseen, jonka tein ystäville, itselle tein vain raparperikiisseliä mansikoilla. Sitä kuuluu syödä vaniljakastikkeen kanssa, estää oksaalihapon luita haurastuttavan vaikutuksen. Ja maistuu paremmalta kuin maito.Today on my biketrip I saw cows, a dog watching the cows and some hay lifted to dry.
Tänään pyöräretkellä näin lehmiä, koiran tarkkailemassa niitä lehmiä ja heiniä nostettuna kuivumaan haasioille.Strawberries are coming soon, better be ready.
Mansikanmyyjä on tulossa. Paras valmistautua.

Ei kommentteja: